The typical grocery store spends up to 60 percent of its energy bill on refrigeration needs. Upgrading to more energy-efficient equipment can lead to cool savings for your store - and Ameren Illinois can help.
Cash incentives are available for a variety of grocery/convenience store projects, including:
- Anti-sweat heater controls
- Electronically commutated (EC) motors
- Automatic door closers for walk-in coolers and freezers
- Tune-ups on refrigerators and freezers
- LED lighting for refrigerator/freezer cases