Let's Work Together
Become a Small Business Program Ally
Expand your customer base and enhance the services you offer by becoming a Small Business Program Ally.
- Program training and education
- Training and free access to the popular SnapShot energy assessment tool
- Simplified customer application process
- Assistance with incentivizing equipment for customers
- Program marketing support to generate more customer leads
Role of the Program Ally
During the initial visit to the customer’s business, the Program Ally will perform a Lighting Assessment to determine what energy-saving opportunities exist. Allies will be able to use the tablet-based SnapShot tool to facilitate a streamlined assessment process. When the Lighting Assessment is complete, the customer will be provided with an assessment report showing them the total project cost and potential energy savings.
If the customer chooses to implement the recommendations, the Program Ally conducts the installation and receives incentive payments from the Program. It's that easy!
Find out if your customers' projects are eligible and what the incentive could be by contacting the Small Business Program today! If you would like to learn more about the Small Business Program, please visit the program webpage.