Education & Training
Ameren Illinois offers a variety of learning opportunities to help educate our business and non-profit customers on energy efficiency topics.
Live Training Webinars
Our webinars are live training events designed to help you learn about a variety of energy efficiency topics from industry experts. You can check out past training webinars on the Webinar Archive page.
Live Classroom Seminars and Workshops
Ameren Illinois also offers various seminars and professional certification workshops.
Upcoming Training Events
Launching in October 2019, the Ameren Illinois Energy Analyzer tool will provide key insights to Ameren Illinois business customers into their energy usage to enable them to drive increased efficiency and cost savings through both behavioral and physical changes. This session will preview the Energy Analyzer and demonstrate the key functionalities being made available to Ameren Illinois customers post launch.
Presented By: Jack Pullan
Jack Pullan leads the customer success team at Agentis, Agentis is a Chicago based SaaS company specializing in next-generation digital customer experience tools for utilities and their business customers. Agentis is leading the way in helping business customers visualize their daily energy usage and drive increased energy efficiency and reduced usage.
Building Analyst and Envelope Professional certifications
Monday, Nov. 11-15, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Earn the certification employers are looking for!
- Both online and field exams will be scheduled the following week
- Cost: $2575. Funds may be available for qualified employers to assist through the Incumbent Worker Training funding. Contact the local WorkForce Network or Norm Griffin at CareerLink in Peoria 1.309.321.0255
POWER LUNCH Small Business What's next for 2020
Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.
- We know Illinois small businesses, non-profits, and public sector organizations understand the value of stretching a dollar and are always looking for simple ways to save.
- The Small Business Program features resources and incentives designed to help Ameren Illinois small business customers save even more energy and money!
- Presented by Nathan Baer
- This event is free!
BPI's Building Science Principles
Wednesday, Dec. 4-5, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Introductory course to building science and the house-as-a-system
- 2-day course includes 2 days of classroom instruction based on the BPI Building Science Principles textbook (258 pages)
- Cost: $425 covers training, textbook, printed handouts, and the online exam
- Note: Registration closes on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 5:00 p.m.