Leak Survey & Repair Incentives
Seal Up the Savings
Compressed air system leaks are a significant source of wasted energy that can cost your business thousands of dollars a year. In fact, the Department of Energy estimates that, on average, as much as 20–30% of a compressor's output is wasted on leaks. These leaks can also lead to system problems, including fluctuating system pressure, excess compressor capacity, and decreased service life.
Leak Survey and Repair incentives can help businesses make their compressed air systems more efficient through leak analysis and repair. Proactive leak detection and repair can reduce leaks by 50–75% (or more) and boost your bottom line.
How to Get Cash Incentives
It’s simple to get started. Download the application guide and application and you can:
- Get general information on the program
- View answers to frequently asked questions
- Determine eligibility
- Get details on cash incentives
- Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for all incentive requests at $10,000 and greater)
- Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program