Metering and Monitoring
Track Usage. Target Savings.
Advanced sub-metering and energy monitoring can help your business gain crucial insight into when, where, and how much energy is being used in your facility. It enables management to assign utility costs to specific cost centers and facilitate better decision making with its operations. This information is very valuable when determining areas for energy efficiency improvements. Metering and Monitoring through Ameren Illinois can provide your business with cash incentives to install enhanced monitoring equipment and software, covering up to 100% of the cost.
- Base incentive of up to $10,000* is paid once the new monitoring equipment or software is installed
- Performance incentive of up to $20,000 is paid based on the annual energy savings generated from implemented projects
- Receive additional cash incentives for completed energy efficiency projects
- Projects generated through Metering and Monitoring must be submitted within 24 months from the time your base incentive is approved
- Program Allies can help with setting up your metering and monitoring equipment
- Energy Advisors from Ameren Illinois are available free-of-charge to assist your business with the application process
- Offer is limited to the first 40 applications received (limit of three applications per customer)
* Base incentive cannot exceed 25% of the Metering and Monitoring costs; no internal labor costs can be included. Performance incentive is paid at $0.04 per kWh and $0.20 per therm.
How to Get Cash Incentives
It’s simple to get started. Download the application guide and application and you can:
Get general information on the program
View answers to frequently asked questions
Get details on cash incentives
Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for Metering & Monitoring projects)
Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program