New Construction Incentives
Savings From the Ground Up
Build energy efficiency into your New Construction project with a little help from the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program. When you incorporate energy-saving measures into your non-residential construction project, you may qualify for cash incentives that will reduce project costs and lower energy bills for years to come!
Cash incentives are available for a variety of New Construction projects, including:
Custom projects, unique to your facility
New Construction Lighting Resources
It is recommended to use the Amplify Online Lighting application for faster submittal and processing. If using the PDF version, you must submit the Lighting Calculator document below with the application.
The Incentive Estimation Tool can quickly provide you with an approximation of your project incentive and a comparison of multiple project scopes.
How to Get Cash Incentives
- Get general information on the program
- View answers to frequently asked questions
- Determine eligibility
- Get details on cash incentives
- Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for all new construction projects)
- Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program