Savings From the Ground Up
New Construction Incentives
Build energy efficiency into your New Construction project with a little help from Ameren Illinois' energy efficiency program. When you incorporate energy-saving measures into your non-residential construction project, you may qualify for cash incentives that will reduce project costs and lower energy bills for years to come!
Cash incentives are available for a variety of New Construction projects, including:
Custom projects, unique to your facility
New Construction Lighting Resources
The Lighting Calculator is required to be filled out and submitted with your New Construction Lighting application.
The Incentive Estimation Tool can quickly provide you with an approximation of your project incentive and a comparison of multiple project scopes.
How to Get Cash Incentives
It’s simple to get started. Download the application guide and application and you can:
- Get general information on the program
- View answers to frequently asked questions
- Determine eligibility
- Get details on cash incentives
- Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for all incentive requests at $10,000 and greater)
- Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program