Process Steam & Steam Trap Incentives
It's Full Steam Ahead
If your facility uses steam boilers, it probably has multiple steam traps. Steam traps are automatic valves that release condensed steam while preventing the loss of live steam. They allow steam to flow at a controlled or adjusted rate for optimal energy efficiency. Eventually steam traps fail — and when they do, steam can be wasted and energy lost. Even one major leak can cost your business thousands of dollars!
Cash incentives are available for a variety of Process Steam & Steam Trap projects, including:
- Steam trap surveys
- Steam trap repair or replacement
- HVAC & Water Heaters
How to Get Cash Incentives
It’s simple to get started. Download the application guide and application and you can:
- Get general information on the program
- View answers to frequently asked questions
- Determine eligibility
- Get details on cash incentives
- Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for all incentive requests at $10,000 and greater)
- Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program
Did you know?
- Maximizing efficiency in your boiler systems can reduce natural gas use and cut energy costs
- A steam system that is not properly maintained may have as many as 30% of its steam traps failing
- With annual maintenance, you could reduce losses by 50%
Steam trap projects can save your business thousands of dollars in energy costs. Take action and start saving!