Small Facility Incentives
Small Facilities. Big Savings.
There's no easier way for small facilities to lower energy costs and boost their bottom line than with Small Facility incentives from Ameren Illinois. You can receive a free energy assessment to help identify potential energy-saving improvements throughout your facility. From there, the Ameren Illinois Program Ally will review the results of your assessment to help you choose the upgrades that provide the most benefits and highest amount of energy savings.
With a low out-of-pocket cost and streamlined installation process, Small Facility incentives provide you with a simple and quick way to start saving energy and money.
Incentives are available for a number of energy efficiency projects, including:
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Lighting controls
- VFD & HVAC motors
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Notched V-belts
- Refrigeration upgrades
- And many other equipment upgrades!
Benefits of Small Facility Incentives
Free energy assessment for your facility
Low out-of-pocket cost for your business
Instant discounts on new equipment through Program Ally
Minimal paperwork required
A wide variety of equipment upgrades available
Installation work performed by a trusted, local contractor (Program Ally)
How to Get Started
It’s easy to get started.
- Request a free energy assessment of your facility by a Program Ally
- Receive an assessment report detailing project recommendations, total project costs, and potential savings
- Work with your Program Ally to install equipment recommendations
- Start saving — it's that simple!