Ground Source Heat Pump
*For non-residential Ameren Illinois customers only.
Savings From the Ground Up
Heat pumps transfer heat — into the building during the winter and out of the building during the summer. These energy-efficient units provide a cost-effective way to both heat and cool your facility.
For a limited time, Ameren Illinois is offering Ground Source Heat Pump incentives. If your facility could elect to use a Ground Source Heat Pump in the near future, you could participate in a Pilot to get incentive money toward your project and help provide technical information to help develop the offering for additional Ameren Illinois customers:
- Incentive level: $500 per ton of cooling (up to $25,000)
- Pilot offering period: beginning February 2020
- Limited to 10 participants
There are two easy steps to get started on your ground source heat pump incentive:
1) Fill out and submit your Ground Source Heat Pump application.
2) Submit the Ground Source Heat Pump Calculator document.
How to Get Cash Incentives
- Get general information on the Program
- View answers to frequently asked questions
- Determine eligibility
- Get details on cash incentives
- Apply for incentives (pre-approval required for all new construction projects)
- Submit required final paperwork to the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program
Ground Source Heat Pump Pilot
The Ameren Illinois Business Energy Efficiency Program is now offering a Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) Pilot. This Pilot will offer an incentive on a standard application instead of the custom application used in the past. During this 30 minute webinar, we will discuss this new application and provide additional information needed to receive one of the first ten GSHP application incentives involved with the Pilot.